- MOTIVATE individuals to defend liberty and our Constitutions through their involvement in the political process.
- EMPOWER individuals to stand united against a national government that operates beyond its Constitutional authority.
- EDUCATE the public on the Constitutions, our Founding principles, and the political process.
- MOBILIZE individuals to assert a unified and influential voice in our Constitutional Republic.
- ESTABLISH proper checks and balances between the federal and state governments.
- ADVOCATE legislation in the Virginia General Assembly and U.S. Congress that is consistent with our charter and mission.
- ENGAGE in peaceful public discourse through protests, rallies, petitions, open debate, and personal interaction with our political representatives.
- SHARE our vision with people of all races, religions, age groups, and civic and political affiliations, and invite their partnership and participation in the Tea Party movement.